Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2021. How To Apply, Qualification,posts, Important Dates, Fees, Selection, Written Exam, Instructions, Registration, Admit Card, Latest Notifications Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2021.
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2021
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2021 has organized a recruitment to fill 608 vacant posts. Recruitment process is online first of all you have to apply online. Apply All Eligible Candidates. Read the article carefully to avoid any inconvenience.
Note-Bharti notification and Apply Online at https// www.haryanapost.gov.in/ Official Website
Haryana Postal Circle Notifications
किसी भी असुविधा से बचने के लिए लेख को ध्यान से पढ़ें
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2021-All candidates are welcome once again on our website, Our website name is ARMYVACANCY. COM-To get first information about any recruitment happening in All India, subscribe to our website. We give information in easy language which is both in Hindi and English. Today we will tell you in detail about the recruitment that has come out in Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2021 . All the candidates who are eligible for recruitment in the Haryana Postal Circle 2021 , read the entire posts till the last. Haryana Postal Circle has organized a recruitment to fill 608 vacant posts.
Haryana State Govt Recruitment 2021-2021 Announced A Notification
हेलो दोस्तों Haryana Post Office ने एक नोटिफिकेशन जारी किया है जिसमे उसने 608 रिक्तियों को भरने की घोसना की है जो इस प्रकार हैंGramin Dak Sevak अपनी योग्यता के हिसाब से अपनी ोस्ट का चयन करें .जिसका विवरण नीचे दिया गया है
Haryana Post Office 2021-Hello friends, Haryana Post Office 2021 has issued a notification in which it has asked to fill 608 vacancies.as written below-Gramin Dak Sevak. Select your Posts to the best of your ability. Whose details are given below
Apply Online Click Here
Haryana Govt 8th,10th,12th,Graduation Pass Bharti
Apply Online Starting Date-08-06-2021
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Application Form Starting Date for Apply Online -08-06-2021
Haryana Post Office Recruitment Application Process
Nomination applications will be taken online For this, the applicant must have SSO ID(इसके लिए आवेदक का SSO ID होना जरुरी है) You can also apply online yourself and apply by visiting e-Mitra. आप खुद भी ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं और ई-मित्र पर जाकर आवेदन कर सकते हैं For that you have to have the necessary documents ( उसके लिए आपके पास आवश्यक दस्तावेज होना चाहिए).Fill the fees that you have to pay and must fill your e-mail address and mobile number(आपको जो फीस देनी है उसे भरें और अपना ई-मेल पता और मोबाइल नंबर अवश्य भरें).Because your e-mail address and text message will be sent to you only then your registration will be accepted.(क्योंकि आपका ई-मेल पता और पाठ संदेश आपको भेजा जाएगा, तभी आपका पंजीकरण स्वीकार किया जाएगा।).While applying, the applicant should fill all the vacancies carefully, if there is any mistake later, your application will be canceled(आवेदन करते समय, आवेदक को सभी रिक्त पदों को सावधानीपूर्वक भरना चाहिए, अगर बाद में कोई गलती होती है, तो आपका आवेदन रद्द कर दिया जाएगा).The applicant cannot apply more than one application, if he does so, he will be denied the examination(आवेदक एक से अधिक आवेदन नहीं कर सकता, यदि वह ऐसा करता है तो उसे परीक्षा से वंचित कर दिया जाएगा।).
State Govt Recruitment 2021 India Govt Job Recruitment
Applicants wishing to apply for Haryana Postal Circle 2021 must be at least 18 years of age.And at the most the age should be 40 years.The relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates in Haryana shall be applicable as per state government rules.
- There is a 0-year exemption for disabled candidates in general category.
- There is 13 year relaxation for handicapped candidates in backward category.
- There is a relaxation of 15 years for disabled candidates in SC / ST category.
There is 3 year relaxation for candidates in backward category.
There is a relaxation of 5 years for candidates in SC / ST category.
- There is 10 year relaxation for Persons with Disabilities (PwD).
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Starting Date for Apply Online Fee Submission: 08-06-2021
Starting Date for Fee Submission: 08-06-2021
Last Date for Apply Online Fee Submission: 07-07-2021
Last Date for Fee Submission: 07-07-2021
Haryana Recruitment 2021 Apply Submission Selection Criteria
On the basis of selection, according to the rules, the selection will be done according to the automatically generated merit list, online merit will be released.
There is no separate bonus for higher educational qualification, weightage will not be given, marks obtained in 10th only.
The standard of approved boards will be the standard for percentage accuracy of 4 decimal. The criteria for finalizing the selection is to pass all subjects according to the approved board.
Educational qualification is required to take a candidate for calculation of merit.
Candidates with both marks and grades in the marks list will have to apply with marks only.
If the candidate gets the same marks, the merit order will be taken as more age
Candidates can apply for a maximum of twenty positions as per the online engagement cycle. this
Inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application.
If a candidate elects for five posts with preference post 1, post 2, post 3, post 4 and more than one post will be offered the post in the order of preference selected as meritorious and for all remaining posts Candidature will be confiscated.
Applicants submitting applications with incomplete incorrect data will also be rejected. Consideration- The candidate should select the appropriate board based on the passing year and board
From the respective states that recognized the board.
Candidates will get an SMS on their provisional selection on the scheduled date after selection Only by receiving SMS or any other communication on selection, the candidate will not be entitled to claim.
Notification cycle Of Haryana Recruitment 2021 Apply
All mandals in one year will notify the required GDS vacancies in one or more times. every time Will be referenced with the cycle number.
If the candidate uploads the wrong document unnecessarily His candidature will not be considered. In number Accidentally uploaded candidature will not be considered in the context of either high or low mark list.
Candidates can check the status of their application in the website by providing registration.
The department is not responsible for not receiving the email SMS by the candidate for any reason.
The Department of Posts does not make any phone calls to candidates.
Education Qualification Haryana State Vacancy
- Secondary school examination with 10th grade certificate
And Mathematics, vernacular and English subjects must be
Elective subject) is conducted by any recognized board of school education In the first attempt, the candidate will pass the Class X examination.They were treated as meritorious against those who passed essentially.
- Must have knowledge of local language
The candidate should at least study the local language
10th class declared by the state [as compulsory or optional subjects]
- Submission of basic computer training course certificate of at least 60 days duration from basic computer training
Computer training institutes run by Central Government or State Government or Universities
Organizations of boards or private institutions. This requires basic computer knowledge
The certificate will be waived in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject.
Matriculation or twelfth grade or any other higher academic level and in such cases,
Separate certificates will not be insisted upon.
- Knowledge of cycling Knowledge of cycling is a pre-requisite for all GDS positions. In case
The candidate should have knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, which may be considered
The candidate must submit a declaration to this effect.
How To Apply Haryana Postal Department
Online application will be accepted. Candidates who
Candidates wishing to apply online will have to register themselves through the portal https://indiapost.gov.in after getting the basic details to get the registration number: –
- First of all your name In Capital Latters.
- Then your father’s name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth Gender
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which X th class passed
- Board in which X th class passed
- Year of Passing X th class
- X th Class Certificate Number
- Only one registration is allowed for a candidate. Need same registration number.
Candidates can pay the fees as follows
- category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/-
- The payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other marked post offices in India.
- Applicant also pay the fee through online payment using URL
Provided in the home page.
- All recognized credit / debit cards and net banking facility
Availed for this purpose.
- Applicable fees for the use of debit / credit card and net banking
Will apply as per rules.
- payment of fee is also exempted for all women -cross-female PWD candidates. They can apply online directly through the link provided in the website.
- To apply online, the candidate should obtain all the information and submit the application
Registration number proceed to fill further information.
Official Website Click Here
- After conducting the written examination, the answer key for the test sheet will be put on the official website of the Rajasthan High Court.
- No candidate will get any kind of fare or food allowance for appearing in the examination.
- Final merit list of all candidates will be uploaded on official website, no one will be personally informed.
- No candidate can bring any digital device with mobile Bluetooth purse smart watch at the examination center.
- Applicants who have submitted their registration and fee before the last date will be included in the examination.
- Court will be punished for using improper means.
- No recommendation will be made, nor oral recommendation nor written recommendation.
- Application will be rejected if photo graph and signature are not done correctly
- Applicant photo must not contain black or sunglasses.
- The signature of the applicant himself will not be valid for any other signature and the form will be canceled.
- Signatures will not be more valid than 50KB size.
- This document is computer generated no signature is required.
Details of documents required while applying online
- Photo ID-PAN Card -Aadhaar Card -Driving License-Voter ID-Passport
- Internship completion certificate
- Provisional / Permanent UG Degree
- Provisional / Permanent PG Degree
- Permanent Rajasthan Medical Council Registration
- EWS certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- PwD certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Ex-serviceman certificate by competent officer, if applicable
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Date of birth certificate (10th mark sheet / certificate)
Help line number: 0171-2603369
We have tried our best to give correct information, there is no mistake, but if there is some mistake, it is not our responsibility, you should read the original notification.