National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment-National Fertilizers Limited has issued a notification in which it has decided to fill Various Posts apprentices. National Fertilizers Limited. How can you apply to all these posts and for all the information you will have to understand the entire post. Which are stepwise. First of all, we are telling you the names of the posts. In the second phase, we are giving you the link from where you can apply. In the third step, we will tell you about the education qualification.
National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment /National Fertilizers Limited/ Date/Apply Online/ Selection Process/Age Limit/All Details.
National Fertilizers Limited -All candidates are welcome once again on our website, Our website name is ARMYVACANCY. COM-To gets first information about any recruitment happening in All India, subscribe to our website. We give information in easy language which is both in Hindi and English. Today we will tell you in detail about the recruitment that has come out in National Fertilizers Limited 2021. All the candidates who are eligible for recruitment in the Center. for National Fertilizers Limited 2021. read the entire posts till the last. National Fertilizers Limited 2021. Apply Online 159 Posts has organized recruitment to fill vacant posts.
National Fertilizers Limited To know All The Information In Easy Language, Subscribe To Our Website/How To Selection, Age, Fees, Registration, Exam
National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2021 Jobs Opening Details
National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment
Apply Start Date
Apply Last Date
Official Website Name
National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment Registration Fees
The category wise fees of the candidates who apply to the National Fertilizers Limited are different.
Registration fees for General Candidates-700
Registration fees for OBC Candidates 700
Registration fees for SC Candidates –Nil
Registration fees for ST Candidates –Nil
Registration fees for Women-Nil
Registration fees for Ex-Services Man-Nil
Apply Online Starting Date- 22-12-2020
Apply Online Last Date-21-01-2021
Last date for submission of online fees-
Last date generation of offline Challan:
Posts name Total Posts
|MT Chemical Lab||07|
|MT Fire And Safety||02|
National Fertilizers Limited Notification Important Notes
- Applicants must fill all the relevant fields of application and must not make any mistake
- High Court is not responsible for any discrepancy in the submission of the application online.
- Any incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. CMD / NHM is not responsible under any Circumstances Applicant should be cautious in filling the application form at the time of application.
- District wise selection is being done. Applicant should apply only for his district.
- the mistake is detected during the investigation, the selection will be rejected, regardless of whether
Recruitment also comes in the final phase or later stage of the process.
- The applicant should not suppress any tampered fabricated information or anything, the information which is given while filling the application form, will not be rejected if the original documents do not match.
National Fertilizers Limited How To Apply Application Process
The online applications will be accepted. Candidates wishing to apply online will have to register themselves through the portal Coming Soon after getting the basic details to get the registration number: –
NOTE-The online process is different according to each institution’s own site. To see the original notification
- First of all your name In Capital Letters.
- Then your father’s name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth Gender
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which X th class passed
- State in which 12 th class passed
- Board in which X th class passed
- Post-Wise Class Passed
- Year of Passing X th class
- X th Class Certificate Number
- And Other Qualification Documents
- Only one registration is allowed for a candidate. Need the same registration number.
Apply Online Click Here
NOTE-We have tried our best to give correct information, there is no mistake, but if there is some mistake, it is not our responsibility, you should read the original notification.