Andhra Pradesh GramWard Recruitment has released an advertisement in which it has organized recruitment to fill the vacancies. Good news for those who want to join Andhra Pradesh GramWard Recruitment. Candidates who are willing to apply, read the original notification, if eligible, then apply. And we have provided all the information in easy language. You read the whole and then apply.We Have Also Mentioned The Method Of Application Below.
Andhra Pradesh GramWard Recruitment Jobs Latest Notification Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh GramWard Recruitment 2021-Andhra Pradesh Recruitment has issued a notification in which it has decided to fill 7444 Gram/ Ward Volunteers & Village/ Ward Secretariat posts. How can you apply to all these posts and for all the information you will have to understand the entire post. Which are the step wise. First of all we are telling you the names of the posts. In the second phase, we are giving you the link from where you can apply. In the third step we will tell you about education qualification.
किसी भी असुविधा से बचने के लिए लेख को ध्यान से पढ़ें
Andhra Pradesh GramWard Recruitment 2021 -All candidates are welcome once again on our website, Our website name is ARMYVACANCY. COM-To get first information about any recruitment happening in All India, subscribe to our website. We give information in easy language which is both in Hindi and English. Today we will tell you in detail about the recruitment that has come out in Andhra Pradesh GramWard Recruitment 2021 . All the candidates who are eligible for recruitment in the Andhra Pradesh GramWard Recruitment 2021 , read the entire posts till the last. Andhra Pradesh Recruitment has organized a recruitment to fill 7444 vacant posts.
Education Qualification-B.Sc Nursing BAMS
Andhra Pradesh Govt
Apply Start Date
Apply Last Date
Official Website Name
Apply Online Click Here
How To Apply Andhra Pradesh GramWard Recruitment 2021
Online application will be accepted. Candidates who
Candidates wishing to apply online will have to register themselves through the portal https://gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in/APVOLUNTEER20/apVolunteer090420201049.vt after getting the basic details to get the registration number: –
- First of all your name In Capital Latters.
- Then your father’s name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth Gender
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which X th class passed
- State in which 12 th class passed
- Board in which X th class passed
- Year of Passing X th class
- X th Class Certificate Number
- Only one registration is allowed for a candidate. Need same registration number.
Official Website Click Here
Andhra Pradesh GramWard Recruitment Important Notes
- After conducting the written examination, the answer key for the test sheet will be put on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh GramWard Recruitment
- No candidate will get any kind of fare or food allowance for appearing in the examination.
- Final merit list of all candidates will be uploaded on official website, no one will be personally informed.
- No candidate can bring any digital device with mobile Bluetooth purse smart watch at the examination center.
- Applicants who have submitted their registration and fee before the last date will be included in the examination.
- Court will be punished for using improper means.
- No recommendation will be made, nor oral recommendation nor written recommendation.
- Application will be rejected if photo graph and signature are not done correctly
- Applicant photo must not contain black or sunglasses.
- The signature of the applicant himself will not be valid for any other signature and the form will be canceled.
- Signatures will not be more valid than 50KB size.
- This document is computer generated no signature is required.
Andhra Pradesh GramWard Recruitment Details of documents required while applying online
- Photo ID-PAN Card -Aadhaar Card -Driving License-Voter ID-Passport
- Internship completion certificate
- Provisional / Permanent UG Degree
- Provisional / Permanent PG Degree
- Permanent Rajasthan Medical Council Registration
- EWS certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- PwD certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Ex-serviceman certificate by competent officer, if applicable
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Date of birth certificate (10th mark sheet / certificate)
Help line number: –
NOTE –We have tried our best to give correct information, there is no mistake, but if there is some mistake, it is not our responsibility, you should read the original notification.