HVPNL Recruitment Electrical Mechanical Civil Posts-Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited has issued a notification in which it has decided to fill 201 Electrical Mechanical Civil Posts posts. How can you apply to all these posts and for all the information you will have to understand the entire post. Which are the step wise. First of all we are telling you the names of the posts. In the second phase, we are giving you the link from where you can apply. In the third step we will tell you about education qualification.
किसी भी असुविधा से बचने के लिए लेख को ध्यान से पढ़ें
HVPNL Recruitment 2021 -All candidates are welcome once again on our website, Our website name is ARMYVACANCY. COM-To get first information about any recruitment happening in All India, subscribe to our website. We give information in easy language which is both in Hindi and English. Today we will tell you in detail about the recruitment that has come out in Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited Recruitment 2021 . All the candidates who are eligible for recruitment in the Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited 2021 , read the entire posts till the last. Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited has organized a recruitment to fill 201 vacant posts.
HVPNL Recruitment Education Qualification
Degree Master of Engineering degree or compeer from a University recognized by Central or State Government with minimum 60% marks.
Passed matriculation standard or Hindi-Sanskrit in higher education.
HVPNL Recruitment Posts Name–Electrical Mechanical Civil Posts
Apply Online Click Here
HVPNL Recruitment-Education Qualification-Master Degree with Minimum 55% Marks in respective Subject with NET/ SLET/UGC / SET Exam. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari font and knowledge of Haryana culture.
Nomination applications will be taken online For this, the applicant must have SSO ID(इसके लिए आवेदक का SSO ID होना जरुरी है) You can also apply online yourself and apply by visiting e-Mitra. आप खुद भी ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं और ई-मित्र पर जाकर आवेदन कर सकते हैं For that you have to have the necessary documents ( उसके लिए आपके पास आवश्यक दस्तावेज होना चाहिए).Fill the fees that you have to pay and must fill your e-mail address and mobile number(आपको जो फीस देनी है उसे भरें और अपना ई-मेल पता और मोबाइल नंबर अवश्य भरें).Because your e-mail address and text message will be sent to you only then your registration will be accepted.(क्योंकि आपका ई-मेल पता और पाठ संदेश आपको भेजा जाएगा, तभी आपका पंजीकरण स्वीकार किया जाएगा।).While applying, the applicant should fill all the vacancies carefully, if there is any mistake later, your application will be canceled(आवेदन करते समय, आवेदक को सभी रिक्त पदों को सावधानीपूर्वक भरना चाहिए, अगर बाद में कोई गलती होती है, तो आपका आवेदन रद्द कर दिया जाएगा).The applicant cannot apply more than one application, if he does so, he will be denied the examination(आवेदक एक से अधिक आवेदन नहीं कर सकता, यदि वह ऐसा करता है तो उसे परीक्षा से वंचित कर दिया जाएगा।).
HVPNL Recruitment-Applicants wishing to apply for HVPNL Recruitment 2021 must be at least 20 years of age.And at the most the age should be 42 years.The relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates in Haryana shall be applicable as per state government rules.
Age Limit for Electrical Mechanical Civil Posts:20 to 42 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
HVPNL Recruitment Important Dates
Starting Date for Apply Online Fee Submission: 07-12-2020
Starting Date for Fee Submission:07-12-2020
Last Date for Apply Online Fee Submission:08-01-2021
Last Date for Fee Submission: 07-12-2020
How To Apply HVPNL Recruitment 2021
Online application will be accepted. Candidates who
Candidates wishing to apply online will have to register themselves through the portal https://indiapost.gov.in after getting the basic details to get the registration number: –
- First of all your name In Capital Latters.
- Then your father’s name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth Gender
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which X th class passed
- State in which 12 th class passed
- Board in which X th class passed
- Year of Passing X th class
- X th Class Certificate Number
- Only one registration is allowed for a candidate. Need same registration number.
HVPNL Recruitment 2021 Fee Payment–
Candidates can pay the fees as follows
- category Male Candidates General Category of all other State should pay a fee of Rs. 500 Online Pay
- Female candidates of all Rs. 125 Online Pay
- Male candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM Rs. 125 / Online Pay
- The payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other marked post offices in India.
- Applicant also pay the fee through online payment using URL
Provided in the home page.
- All recognized credit / debit cards and net banking facility
Availed for this purpose.
- Applicable fees for the use of debit / credit card and net banking
Will apply as per rules.
- payment of fee is also exempted for all women -cross-female PWD candidates. They can apply online directly through the link provided in the website.
- To apply online, the candidate should obtain all the information and submit the application
Registration number proceed to fill further information.
Official Website Click Here
HVPNL Recruitment Important Notes
- After conducting the written examination, the answer key for the test sheet will be put on the official website of the HVPNL Recruitment
- No candidate will get any kind of fare or food allowance for appearing in the examination.
- Final merit list of all candidates will be uploaded on official website, no one will be personally informed.
- No candidate can bring any digital device with mobile Bluetooth purse smart watch at the examination center.
- Applicants who have submitted their registration and fee before the last date will be included in the examination.
- Court will be punished for using improper means.
- No recommendation will be made, nor oral recommendation nor written recommendation.
- Application will be rejected if photo graph and signature are not done correctly
- Applicant photo must not contain black or sunglasses.
- The signature of the applicant himself will not be valid for any other signature and the form will be canceled.
- Signatures will not be more valid than 50KB size.
- This document is computer generated no signature is required.
Details of documents required while applying online
- Photo ID-PAN Card -Aadhaar Card -Driving License-Voter ID-Passport
- Internship completion certificate
- Provisional / Permanent UG Degree
- Provisional / Permanent PG Degree
- Permanent Haryana Medical Council Registration
- EWS certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- PwD certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Ex-serviceman certificate by competent officer, if applicable
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Date of birth certificate (10th mark sheet / certificate)
Help line number:
We have tried our best to give correct information, there is no mistake, but if there is some mistake, it is not our responsibility, you should read the original notification.