MP Police Recruitment 2021-MP Police Recruitment has issued a notification in which it has decided to fill 4000 Constable posts. How can you apply to all these posts and for all the information you will have to understand the entire post. Which are stepwise. First of all, we are telling you the names of the posts. In the second phase, we are giving you the link from where you can apply. In the third step, we will tell you about education qualification.
MP Police Recruitment
You must read the notification issued by MP Police Recruitment once. This is because if something goes wrong in the post, then later on you may face trouble, so it is necessary to read the original notification. And all the information like how much total posts are, what is their education qualification etc.
MP Police Recruitment Starting Information For MP Police Bharti Date/How TO Apply/Selection/Age/All Details
किसी भी असुविधा से बचने के लिए लेख को ध्यान से पढ़ें
MP Police Recruitment 2021 -All candidates are welcome once again on our website, Our website name is ARMYVACANCY. COM-To gets first information about any recruitment happening in All India, subscribe to our website. We give information in easy language which is both in Hindi and English. Today we will tell you in detail about the recruitment that has come out in MP Police Recruitment 2021. All the candidates who are eligible for recruitment in the MP Police Recruitment 2021, read the entire posts till the last. MP Police Recruitment has organized recruitment to fill 4000 vacant posts.
NHPC Recruitment Posts Name–Constable
Apply Online Click Here
MP Police Recruitment Origination Name/ State Name/Apply Date/Total Posts/Eligible Criteria
Apply Start Date
Apply Last Date
Official Website Name
MP Police Recruitment Total Posts-4000 And Name
MP Police Recruitment Constable GD And Radio Education Qualification-
Constable Radio-08th, 10th, 12th Class Pass
Constable GD-10+2, ITI/ Diploma
MP Police Recruitment SSO ID
Nomination applications will be taken online For this, the applicant must have SSO ID(इसके लिए आवेदक का SSO ID होना जरुरी है) You can also apply online yourself and apply by visiting e-Mitra. आप खुद भी ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं और ई-मित्र पर जाकर आवेदन कर सकते हैं For that you have to have the necessary documents ( उसके लिए आपके पास आवश्यक दस्तावेज होना चाहिए).Fill the fees that you have to pay and must fill your e-mail address and mobile number(आपको जो फीस देनी है उसे भरें और अपना ई-मेल पता और मोबाइल नंबर अवश्य भरें).Because your e-mail address and text message will be sent to you only then your registration will be accepted.(क्योंकि आपका ई-मेल पता और पाठ संदेश आपको भेजा जाएगा, तभी आपका पंजीकरण स्वीकार किया जाएगा।).While applying, the applicant should fill all the vacancies carefully, if there is any mistake later, your application will be canceled(आवेदन करते समय, आवेदक को सभी रिक्त पदों को सावधानीपूर्वक भरना चाहिए, अगर बाद में कोई गलती होती है, तो आपका आवेदन रद्द कर दिया जाएगा).The applicant cannot apply more than one application, if he does so, he will be denied the examination(आवेदक एक से अधिक आवेदन नहीं कर सकता, यदि वह ऐसा करता है तो उसे परीक्षा से वंचित कर दिया जाएगा।).
Applicants wishing to apply for MP Police Recruitment must be at least 18 years of age.And at the most the age should be 38 years.The relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates in Rajasthan shall be applicable as per state government rules.
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
MP Police Recruitment Important Dates
Starting Date for Apply Online Fee Submission:-31-12-2020
Starting Date for Fee Submission: 31-12-2020
Last Date for Apply Fee Submission:14-01-2021
Last Date for Fee Submission: 14-01-2021
Pay Scale of the post: –
How To Apply MP Police Recruitment
MP Police Recruitment-
Online application will be accepted. Candidates who
Candidates wishing to apply online will have to register themselves through the portal Coming Soon-31-12-2020 after getting the basic details to get the registration number: –
- First of all your name In Capital Latters.
- Then your father’s name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth Gender
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which X th class passed
- State in which 12 th class passed
- Board in which X th class passed
- Year of Passing X th class
- X th Class Certificate Number
- Only one registration is allowed for a candidate. Need same registration number.
Official Website Click Here
MP Police Recruitment-
- After conducting the written examination, the answer key for the test sheet will be put on the official website of the NHPC Recruitment
- No candidate will get any kind of fare or food allowance for appearing in the examination.
- Final merit list of all candidates will be uploaded on official website, no one will be personally informed.
- No candidate can bring any digital device with mobile Bluetooth purse smart watch at the examination center.
- Applicants who have submitted their registration and fee before the last date will be included in the examination.
- Court will be punished for using improper means.
- No recommendation will be made, nor oral recommendation nor written recommendation.
- Application will be rejected if photo graph and signature are not done correctly
- Applicant photo must not contain black or sunglasses.
- The signature of the applicant himself will not be valid for any other signature and the form will be canceled.
- Signatures will not be more valid than 50KB size.
- This document is computer generated no signature is required.
Details of documents required while applying online
MP Police Recruitment
- Photo ID-PAN Card -Aadhaar Card -Driving License-Voter ID-Passport
- Internship completion certificate
- Provisional / Permanent UG Degree
- Provisional / Permanent PG Degree
- Permanent Rajasthan Medical Council Registration
- EWS certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- PwD certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Ex-serviceman certificate by competent officer, if applicable
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Date of birth certificate (10th mark sheet / certificate)
Help line number:
We have tried our best to give correct information, there is no mistake, but if there is some mistake, it is not our responsibility, you should read the original notification.