In this recruitment, your selection will be done on the basis of a Written Exam. India government has released an advertisement in which it has decided to recruit for some vacant posts. We have made all the information related to this recruitment available in easy language. Then you read this article carefully.
Rajasthan High Court Bharti Vacancy Notification
Rajasthan High Court Bharti Bharti 2021 Apply Online Application Form Date, How To Apply, Registration Link, Download Admit Card, Submission, Official Website, Medical, Written Exam, Bharti Date, Total Posts Latest Notification Rajasthan High Court Bharti.
Rajasthan High Court Bharti Bharti 2021 Apply Online
Rajasthan High Court Bharti has organized a recruitment to fill 1760 vacant posts. Recruitment process is online first of all you have to apply online. Apply All Eligible Candidates. Read the article carefully to avoid any inconvenience.
Note-Bharti notification and Apply Online at https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/ Official Website
किसी भी असुविधा से बचने के लिए लेख को ध्यान से पढ़ें
Rajasthan High Court Bharti Vacancy
Rajasthan High Court Bharti Bharti 2021-All candidates are welcome once again on our website, Our website name is ARMYVACANCY. COM-To get first information about any recruitment happening in All India, subscribe to our website. We give information in easy language which is both in Hindi and English. Today we will tell you in detail about the recruitment that has come out in Rajasthan High Court Bharti Bharti . All the candidates who are eligible for recruitment in the High Court Bharti Rajasthan Jodhpur , read the entire posts till the last. Jodhpur High Court Recruitment has organized a recruitment to fill 1760 vacant posts.
Jodhpur High Court Announced A Notification
हेलो दोस्तों राजस्थान हाई कोर्ट ने एक नोटिफिकेशन जारी किया है जिसमे उसने 1760 रिक्तियों को भरने की घोसना की है जो इस प्रकार हैं -Clerk Junior Assistant And Junior Judicial Assistant अपनी योग्यता के हिसाब से अपनी ोस्ट का चयन करें .जिसका विवरण नीचे दिया गया है
Hello friends, Rajasthan High Court Bharti has issued a notification in which it has asked to fill 1760 vacancies.as written below-Clerk Junior Assistant And Junior Judicial Assistant. Select your Posts to the best of your ability. Whose details are given below
Apply Online Click Here
Apply Online Starting Date PostPond
Rajasthan High Court Bharti Bharti 2021 Apply Online Application Form Starting Date for Apply Online PostPond
Rajasthan High Court Bharti Bharti Application Process
Nomination applications will be taken online For this, the applicant must have SSO ID(इसके लिए आवेदक का SSO ID होना जरुरी है) You can also apply online yourself and apply by visiting e-Mitra. आप खुद भी ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं और ई-मित्र पर जाकर आवेदन कर सकते हैं For that you have to have the necessary documents ( उसके लिए आपके पास आवश्यक दस्तावेज होना चाहिए).Fill the fees that you have to pay and must fill your e-mail address and mobile number(आपको जो फीस देनी है उसे भरें और अपना ई-मेल पता और मोबाइल नंबर अवश्य भरें).Because your e-mail address and text message will be sent to you only then your registration will be accepted.(क्योंकि आपका ई-मेल पता और पाठ संदेश आपको भेजा जाएगा, तभी आपका पंजीकरण स्वीकार किया जाएगा।).While applying, the applicant should fill all the vacancies carefully, if there is any mistake later, your application will be canceled(आवेदन करते समय, आवेदक को सभी रिक्त पदों को सावधानीपूर्वक भरना चाहिए, अगर बाद में कोई गलती होती है, तो आपका आवेदन रद्द कर दिया जाएगा).The applicant cannot apply more than one application, if he does so, he will be denied the examination(आवेदक एक से अधिक आवेदन नहीं कर सकता, यदि वह ऐसा करता है तो उसे परीक्षा से वंचित कर दिया जाएगा।).
8th Pass 10th Pass 12th Pass Jobs Rajasthan State
- Must be a graduate of any university established by any government recognized university for the purpose in India or by any equivalent examination.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer
Rajasthan High Court Bharti Bharti 2021 Nationality
It is necessary for appointment in service
- He is a citizen of India
- He is a citizen of Nepal
- Be a people of Bhutan
- But the applicant related to A and B should have a certificate of eligibility given by the Government of India.
Rajasthan High Court Bharti Bharti 2021 Age Limitations
Applicants wishing to apply for Rajasthan High Court Bharti recruitment must be at least 18 years of age.And at the most the age should be 40 years.
- Relaxation in age limit up to 5 years will be given in case of member of Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes or More Backward Classes or women candidates.
- Age limit for widow and divorced women candidates will be relaxed.
- The upper age limit for reservoirs, that is, the period to be transferred for reserving the defense services individually will be 50 years.
- Age relaxation for persons with disabilities will be admissible as applicable from time to time by the State Government
- The upper age limit mentioned above will not be applicable in the case of an ex-prisoner who was opened under the Government on the original basis on any post before his conviction and was eligible for appointment under the folding rules.
- The upper age limit mentioned above will be relaxed for a period equal to the period of imprisonment granted in the case of an ex-prisoner who was not before his sentence and eligible for harassment under the rules.
- In the case of the above mentioned upper age limit cadet instructions will be exempted according to the equivalent period of service provided in ncc and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age limit, they will be deemed to be for three years. In the prescribed age range.
- Emergency commissioned officers and under-served officers released after release from the military will be considered within the age limit, even if they have crossed the age limit.
Rajasthan Government Vacancies 2021
The character candidate in the service should be such that he is eligible for employment.
- The candidate must bring a character certificate,
, Such as a school or college or college, must have a certificate.
- Two character certificates not older than six months.
State Govt Recruitment Rajasthan Haryana Gujarat Other State
Rajasthan High Court Bharti Bharti has determined the exam fee separately for different caste, which is as follows.
500 rs are prescribed for general and obc caste.
350 rs are prescribed for SC/ST/EWS and MBC caste.
Sarkari Jobs 2021 In Rajasthan
Application Start Date-30-3-2021
Application Last Date-27-4-2021
First date for depositing fees-30-3-2021
Last date for depositing fees-28-4-2021
- Any male or female candidate having more than one wife / husband living will be eligible for appointment to the services.
- no female candidates who is married to a person having alerady a wife living shall be eligible for appointment.
- no married candidtes shall be eligible for appointment to the service if he/she had at the time of his/her marriage aceepted any dowery.
- no Candidtes shall be eligible for appointment,if he has more then two children on/or after the commencement of these rules.
Married person has to give marriage certificate. Any married person will be considered eligible until he has taken a dowry. Any married person will be considered eligible till there is no koi case in the court. Any candidate hides any information or paces anything wrong. Then he will be disqualified and a case will be filed against him in the court.
Syllabus OF Rajasthan High Court Bharti Vacancy
The Written Test Shall Consist Of One paper 300 Marks Comprising Of
|Serial No||Paper Name||Maximum Marks|
- After conducting the written examination, the answer key for the test sheet will be put on the official website of the Rajasthan High Court Bharti.
- No candidate will get any kind of fare or food allowance for appearing in the examination.
- Final merit list of all candidates will be uploaded on official website, no one will be personally informed.
- No candidate can bring any digital device with mobile Bluetooth purse smart watch at the examination center.
- Applicants who have submitted their registration and fee before the last date will be included in the examination.
- Court will be punished for using improper means.
- No recommendation will be made, nor oral recommendation nor written recommendation.